Current Creative Writing Contests
We accept works of fiction, non-fiction, poetry, experimental prose, and drama from currently enrolled Henry Ford College students.
Submissions should be sent to michave [at] hfcc [dot] edu as an electronic attachment, preferably as a Microsoft Word Attachment. We also strongly recommend that students use their HFC Hawkmail address to ensure that we receive their submission.
All attached submissions should be accompanied by a cover letter inside the email with the following information:
- Titles of the works submitted
- Major and number of years attending HFC
- Email Address, Phone Number, and Current Address
- Write a brief paragraph of biographical information . Tell us about yourself. For example, tell us about what you do when you are not at school, where you work, your family, past publications. Also write a few sentences about what inspired your piece of writing or art work.
- Please include the Release Form for Artwork and Creative Writing. This can be found separately on the website, and at the bottom of these submission guidelines.
Fiction, Non-fiction, Experimental Prose, and Drama Submissions should be relatively free of grammatical errors. Ideally, the submissions should not exceed more than
You might also like
How to write a Speech or poetry for a elocution contest?
write what you think it would be like to be the subject u are like for eg i am a tree in a forest u would have to write how it would be like to be the tree